Split Hair Natural Treatments
Our hair has to combat with so many problems every single day including sun damage, heat, dust, pollution, chemicals, and whatnot. Split ends are one of the most common problems that we face. They are the result of fraying of hair due to the above-mentioned reasons. But what if we do not have to get a hair cut to get rid of split ends? Well then, take notes as we note down some amazing natural treatments to prevent split ends and the good news is you can find them easily available at home.
Now no need of going to a parlor or saloon.
These simple steps will remove splits ends hair and make your hair beautiful.
Milk and Cream
•Mix a tbsp of cream with a half a cup of milk whisk it thoroughly.
•Apply this mixture to your hair for 15 minutes and wash it out.
Onion Juice Natural Treatments For Split Hair Ends
Other natural treatments many people may not have heard about onion juice. Onions contain certain minerals, which may be good for hair. Onion juice works as a split hair treatment.
How To Make
•Peel about two onions and chop them into small pieces.
•Extract the juice out of the onion by either squeezing it or using a juicer.
•After 2 weeks of using onion juice, which was applied to the scalp twice daily.
•Apply the juice to the scalp or the hair roots.
Avocado Smoothie Natural Treatments For Split Hair Ends
Avocado, Pitted and Skinned
1 tbsp Egg whites
3 tbsp Olive oil
½ cup plain yogurt
How To Make
•Mash up the avocado and mix in the egg whites, yogurt, and olive oil. Whip until you obtain a creamy consistency like conditioner.
•Apply to your hair, cover with a shower cap, and let sit for 45 minutes to an hour.
•Rinse thoroughly and wash hair with a mild, natural shampoo to get the mixture out but let the nutrients keep working.
The conditioner is rich in vitamin profiles A, B, D, E, plus amino acids and protein it not only keeps hair happy, soft and shiny, moisturized but nourishes too.
Milk, Honey, Oil Natural Treatment For Split Hair Ends
1 tbsp raw honey
2 tbsp Water
2 tbsp Milk
2 tbsp olive oil or Coconut oil
How To Make
•This sticky substance can actually benefit your hair. It’s powerful enough to attract moisture and lock it in. This makes it an excellent good smell, natural conditioner that can nourish your split ends, make dry ends silky soft.
•You can thin out honey by combining 1 tbsp honey with 2 tbsp water, milk, olive oil, or coconut oil.
•You need to heat up the honey, the coconut oil, water, milk just enough to melt it, the heat helps the mixture adhere to your hair.
•Apply this hair mask liberally on your hair (avoid the roots). Wash it out after 30 minutes.
Natural Treatment For Split Hair Ends
500 ml of oil prepared form:
Mehandi leaf (Lawsonia inermis) 10g
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 10g
Lemon (Citrus limon) 10g
1 small bowl of fresh Neem leaves (Azadirachta indica)
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera)500 ml
2 tbsp of Castor oil
2 tbsp of Methi seeds (Fenugreek)
1 small bowl of Curry leaf (Rutaceae)
10 Hibiscus rosa-Sinensis (Shoe flower)
•Heat the coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of castor oil in a pan on low flame.
•After heating the coconut oil for 5 minutes, add 10-15 fresh hibiscus flowers, 1 small bowl of fresh Curry leaf, 2 tbsp of Methi seeds, 1 small bowl of fresh neem leaves, 10g of lemon, amla, Mehandi leaves.
•Start stirring the oil and all above Ingredient together.
•After a while, the color of the hair oil will change to dark yellow or red. Turn off your gas.
•Let this rest for 5 hours or overnight for faster actions.
•Strain the oil into a glass jar and your simplest herbal hair oil recipe are ready for use.
•Massage it into your hair and scalp. Leave it on for one hour and then wash it off.
•Repeat once or twice a week.
•Do whatever natural treatments work for you individually to nourish your hair and then keep hydrated, wet, & nourished.
More Tips to Treating Hair Dryness which causes Split Ends:
- Drink 1.5 liters of water daily
- Eat healthy and balanced diet
- Aerobic exercise regularly yield oxygen
- Avoid washing hair with hot water but warm water is great to rejuvenate and refresh the hair
- Apply coconut oil or olive oil or safflower or sunflower, and grape seed oils are excellent options to moisturize your hair. More than 3-4 times a week, before go to bed
- Only use natural hair products which are free from chemical
- Apply the required amount of shampoo and wash your hair twice a week. Hence, shampooing twice in a week keeps hair healthy. Avoid using too much shampoo on the tips as this can cause dryness of the hair tips, split end
- Early morning sun rays is wonderful treatment for split ends. Twice a week 5 to 10 minutes outside in open air give sunlight to your hair. The sun was nature's hair dryer
- The only thing that I’ve found that really nourishes and moisturizes my dry hair is the Macademia healing hair mask which contains natural oils and is 100 % sulphate, paraben and alcohol free
- My hair feels and looks better after following these tips for a couple of months, my hair is about 60 cm (2 feet) long and thin/fine, and I’m growing it.